How Do You Parent Christian Kids?
First Lutheran offers you a free subscription to Parenting Christian Kids, available by e-mail or in print. This monthly publication provides parents with tools and training for being the spiritual leader in your kids' lives, how to open a faith conversation at home, how to be a meaningful part of the children's ministry family, and how to connect home and church--to inspire parents to care, be equipped, and get plugged in.
Each issue is packed with:
- Articles, parenting principles, pointers, and more
- Useful Scripture
- Power Source--a prayer guide
- Teachable Moments--a family activity tied to Jesus and each monthly theme
- Media Madness--5 reviews of recent or upcoming media releases for kids and families
- Insightful reports on cultural trends and stats
If you select to receive our publication via e-mail, you will not receive any other communications, e-mails or mail from First Lutheran without your request. Other timely tools for raising Christian kids will be provided through this website and upon your request. Complete the form below and start receiving this great resource right away. Printed copies will be available at church on the first Sunday of each month.